I made this for the first time last week and it’s too good not to share.
- 1 – 2 lbs hamburger fried
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 (16oz.) can chili beans, slightly drained
- 1 (15oz.) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15 oz.) can hominy or corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 Cups water
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can canned green chile peppers, chopped or adjust to your taste
- 1 pack taco seasoning
Put all of it in the crock pot and put on low for 8 hours. This serves 4 to 6 people.
I used chicken instead of hamburger and it worked fine.